Pillows Made in USA
November 10, 2012 • By
When we set out on our mission to make the best buckwheat pillow we knew that we wanted to support American farmers and businesses whenever possible. We looked far and wide for the best materials and prices. There were lots of cheap options from overseas but we found the highest quality materials and best craftsmanship right here in the USA.
Everything on Hullo right down to the label is designed and produced in the U.S.A.
- Hulls: Pillow-grade buckwheat hulls are grown, milled and air-washed in North Dakota.
- Zipper: High-quality Dunlap zippers are manufactured in Tennessee.
- Labels: Labels are woven and printed in New York and Colorado.
- Pillow Case: The outer fabric shell containing Hullo’s buckwheat fill is manufactured in Michigan.
- Website: Designed & Developed by a team of American designer/developers.
Pillows Made in USA Are Better Pillows
We take our pillows very seriously. It was easy to spend a little extra for the quality that only American farmers, companies and craftsmen can offer. Take a close look at pillows manufactured overseas, and it is clear that low-cost, high volume manufacturing in China, India, and other emerging nations does not compare to the attention to design, durability and detail that comes with not just pillows made in the USA, but all American products, in general.
By purchasing our Hullo buckwheat pillow and other well-crafted Amerian products, you are supporting small business in America. Thank you!