Pillows Made in USA?
November 10, 2012 • By
When we set out on our mission to make the best buckwheat pillow we knew that we wanted to support American farmers and businesses. We looked far and wide for the best materials and manufacturers. There are many cheap options available oversea but we knew that the highest quality materials and the best craftsmanship were available right here in the USA.
Hullo pillows are sewn and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Buckwheat Hulls: Pillow-grade buckwheat hulls are grown, milled and air-cleaned in North Dakota.
- Zipper: High-quality Dunlap zippers are manufactured in Tennessee.
- Labels: Labels are woven and printed in New York and Colorado.
- Pillow Case: The organic cotton outer fabric shell containing Hullo’s buckwheat fill is cut and sewn in Minnesota.
- Website: Designed & Developed by a team of American designer/developers.
Hullo pillows are cut, sewn and filled in the USA: Better Products, Better Sleep
We take our pillows very seriously. For us, it was easy to spend a little extra for the quality that only American farmers, companies and craftsmen can offer. Take a close look at pillows manufactured overseas, and it’s clear that low-cost, high-volume manufacturing in China, India, and other emerging economies does not compare to the design, durability and detail that comes with not just American pillows, but all American-made products.
By purchasing our Hullo buckwheat pillow and other well-crafted Amerian products, you are supporting small business in America. Thank you!