Live Large with a King Size Buckwheat Pillow
September 9, 2014 • By
There are few things as awesome as falling into bed after a long, tiring day and laying your head on that perfect pillow. While the term “perfect” is different for everyone, you know exactly what I’m talking about… It’s that pillow that’s just the right thickness and consistency to keep you comfortable as you drift off into deep sleep.
King size pillows are ideal for those who like to stretch out and make the most of the space their bed offers.
What’s to Love About King Size Pillows? A Lot:
- They’re made for your king-sized bed — Instead of using three queen size pillows, you can use two king size pillows for a good night’s sleep. They’ll also fit into your designer king size pillowcases.
- They’re BIG and comfortable — Roll over and keep rolling! You have a comfortable head space no matter how much you move around.
- They can serve a dual purpose as a body pillow — Many side sleepers rest better with a body pillow between their legs; it improves back support. Pregnant mothers also can get better rest by laying parallel with a body pillow. It will provide support for their pregnant belly as it grows larger and heavier.
A King Size Buckwheat Pillow Can Help You Get Better Rest.
If you’re looking for a king size pillow that can offer you a night’s sleep like no other, consider a buckwheat pillow.
Buckwheat pillows offer several benefits:
- Better Breathability – If you’re a hot sleeper, you’ll love sleeping with a buckwheat pillow. The hulls of the buckwheat allow for excellent air flow, keeping you much cooler at night.
- Good Support – Whether you sleep on your back, side, or stomach, a good pillow provides solid support for your neck and back. The buckwheat hulls conform to the indentation of your head and neck, offering sturdy comfort that won’t quit.
- All Natural – Buckwheat hulls are harvested from the buckwheat plant, making them a natural, healthy alternative to polyester, memory foam, or other synthetic fibers.
- Long-Lasting – Instead of having to replace your pillow every few years, your buckwheat pillow can last five years or longer. Plus, buckwheat pillows are made to have the filling removed and replaced — the buckwheat hulls are very affordable, not to mention 100% renewable!
Hullo Buckwheat Pillow Offers…
Hullo offers a king size buckwheat pillow that offers terrific comfort and support combined with clean, natural, and organic materials. Hullo conforms to the shape of your neck, back, or body, giving you all the support you need no matter what your sleep position. Hullo also keeps you nice and cool at night. Its 100% organic cotton shell and all-natural filling helps you avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals. With a king size Hullo buckwheat pillow, you can give yourself a good night’s sleep—every night!
Give Hullo king size buckwheat pillow a try for 60 nights.